This privacy notice provides you with details on how we collect and process your personal information by using our site https://www.floriumsotogrande.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, register with us newsletter or participate in a raffle or contest.
By providing us with your information, you guarantee that you are over 13 years of age.
Florium Sotogrande is simply the name on which Rossi, Director and Owner of Florium Sotogrande works. Thus, Rossi is the data controller and responsible for the personal data of the users of this website referred to as in this privacy notice in order to comply with the new RGPD law that has come into force today 25 May 2018
Contact details. Our full details are:
– Full name of the legal entity: Rosario Gayne Tobin Luke with NIE X2527271P as owner and Director of Florium Sotogrande
– Email address: email@example.com
– Address of the Agency: Avenida de los Canos 34-36, Pueblo Nuevo de Guadiaro, Sotogrande (Cádiz) – Spain.
The activity of this website, Florium Sotogrande, is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following standards:
The General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD). This is the regulations of the European Union, unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
The Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) and its Development Regulation. These are the Spanish regulations regarding the treatment of personal data and the obligations that must be assumed by those responsible for any website in the management of that information.
The Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). This rule affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner (ICO), the Spanish supervisory authority for AEPD data protection issues. We would appreciate if you can contact us first if you have a complaint so we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. Tell us if at any time you change your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. Does not include anonymized data.
We may process certain types of personal information about you in the following manner:
– The identity data may include your name, surname, telephone, user name of the website.
– Contact details can include your billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers.
– The transaction data can include details about the payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
– The technical data can include your login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, types and versions of browser plug-in, configuration and location of time zone, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices that you use to access this site.
– The profile data can include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, comments and answers to the survey.
– The usage data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and communications data may include your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and third parties, and your communication preferences.
We can also process aggregated data from your personal data, but this data does not reveal your identity and, as such, is not personal data in itself. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users of websites that use a specific feature of our site. If we link the aggregated data with your personal data so you can identify them, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any sensitive information about you. Confidential data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union affiliation, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about convictions and criminal offenses.
In case we are requested to collect personal data by law, or according to the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services for you). If you do not provide us with the information requested, we may have to cancel a product or service that you have requested, but if we do, we will notify you at that time.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we deal with at FLORIUM SOTOGRANDE come from:
Customer registration forms (and affiliates)
By browsing https://www.floriumsotogrande.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify to user. We do this through the service:
– Google analytics
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal information when permitted by law. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: the consent and, in the case of contracting our services, the execution of said contract.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
– Where we have to make the contract between us.
– Where necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and their interests and fundamental rights do not cancel those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In general, we do not depend on consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data, except in relation to sending marketing communications via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw your consent for commercialization at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com
Purposes to process your personal data
Below is a description of the ways in which we intend to use your personal data and the legal reasons on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are when relevant.
We can process your personal data for more than one legal reason, according to the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal terrain in which we trust to process your personal data, in which more than one reason is indicated in the table below.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
– requested information from us or has acquired goods or services with Florium Sotogrande;
– If you provided us with your information and checked the box at the entry point of your data so that we send you marketing communications; Y
In each case, you have not opted not to receive that marketing promotion.
We will always obtain your express consent of acceptance before sharing your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you or by sending an email to email@example.com at any time.
When you choose not to receive our marketing communications, this will not apply to the personal data that is provided to us as a result of the purchase of a product / service, warranty registration, product / service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for some other reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose and complies with the RGPD LAW. If you would like more information about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to use your personal information for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collect the data, we will notify you and explain the legal reason for the processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent when required or permitted by law.
5. SECURITY OF DATA. WEB ACCOMMODATION AND SECURITY OF HOSTING.
Our hosting and security company is Webempresa Europa S.L. with headquarters at C / Almagro 11 6º 7ª28010 Madrid.
Security is one of the most important values in Webempresa, and they apply it both in relation to our services and in their obligations to keep all our personal data and those of our users safe.
Webempresa continues to take care of its clients’ data with the same security and responsibility as before, but they have included more detailed information about how they do it in their legal documentation.
All our users can review the documentation of our Web Hosting and Security company by accessing the following links:
General contracting conditions
FLORIUM SOTOGRANDE includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes the data of our users travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, FLORIUM SOTOGRANDE can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
If a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of Florium Sotogrande, we will notify the Customer without undue delay and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
6. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal information with the parties indicated below for the purposes set forth in the table in paragraph 4 above:
– Service providers that provide systems and IT administration services.
– Professional advisors that include lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers that provide consulting, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
– Regulators and other authorities based in Spain and other relevant jurisdictions that require the report of prosecution activities in certain circumstances.
We require that all third parties to whom we transfer your data respect the security of your personal data and treat them in accordance with the law and always comply with the RGPD regulations. We only allow these third parties to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
7. INTERNATIONAL WEB DATA TRANSFERS
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection for their personal data, which is why European legislation has prohibited the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our external service providers are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Every time we transfer your personal data from the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of data security by ensuring that at least one of the following security measures is implemented:
– We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission considers to provide an adequate level of protection of personal data; or
– When we use certain service providers, we can use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission that give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
– In cases where we use suppliers located in the United States, we can transfer data to you if they are part of the EU-EE Privacy Shield. UU., Which requires that they provide similar protection to shared personal data between Europe and the USA. UU
If none of the above warranties is available, we may request your explicit consent for the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Send us an email to email@example.com for more information about the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside the EEA.
8. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being lost, used or accidentally accessed in an unauthorized, modified or disclosed way. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity of a breach that we are required by law to do so.
9. DATA RETENTION
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, even to comply with legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your data personal and if we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your information: see below for more information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that they can no longer associate with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without prior notice.
10. LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE USER
In certain circumstances, you have rights under the data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request the deletion of your personal data.
– Object for the processing of your personal data.
– Request restriction of processing of your personal data.
– Request the transfer of your personal data.
– Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights established above, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. We can also contact you to request more information regarding your request to expedite our response.
We try to answer all legitimate requests in a month. Occasionally, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a series of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep it updated.
11. THIRD PARTIES
This website may include links to third party websites, add-ons and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When leaving our website, we recommend that you read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
You can configure your browser to reject all or some of the browser’s cookies, or to notify you when websites configure or access cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, be aware that some parts of this website may be inaccessible or not work properly.
For more information about the cookies we use, see: https://www.floriumsotogrande.com/politica-de-cookies/